Tax card

Tax card for persons with a d-number in the national register (resident outside Norway)
Tax card
For those who have recently received an e-mail from the Tax Administration in Norway who have a d-number, typically people who live outside Norway, NAF has received a message from the company that you can do the following.
Make a color copy of your passport and send it by e-mail to the company. 
The address is:
The company will then arrange the rest with the Norwegian Tax Administration.
The company also states that the tax withholding for the month of January will be the same as that used in 2022 if you have not been able to identify yourself to the Tax Authority before the salary is run this month.
}, []);